Clarabella Speaks.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare

Sunday, 26 January 2014

"I look like such an idiot, but I don't even care".

So today was my first ever photo shoot with a model who actually wanted to be photographed. Most people hate me and turn their face away because even though they know they look fab, they have to do that "oh-I'm-so-ugly" false modesty thing (here's looking at you family and friends). Owen and I had been asked to shoot some street-style photos for an article on meggings (I like to think of this as my first photography gig so thanks Lindsay Macnaughton!), but you will notice that we got a little carried away and just went for a full blown photo shoot. We got a lot of funny looks (you'll understand why when you see the photos), but we had too much fun to care. We're expecting Karl Lagerfeld on the phone any minute to book us both for the next campaign - you saw it here first.

Also, Clarabellaspeaks hit 10000 views last week. Admittedly it took 3 years to get there but huge gracias to any and all of you who read. Here's to the next 10000 (hint hint).
































Un beso enorme guapos.

3 comments:

  1. I feel privileged to have been a part of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved your pictures!!! they are really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow Durham blogger, it would be an honour if you could give my blog a peruse. I'm no photographer though! Nice shots! http://agymhoppersguidetolondon.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete