Clarabella Speaks.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare

Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Diary of a Parisian Office Worker: Enfin une journée normale

I write this evening with, believe it or not, nothing to report. No your eyes aren't deceiving you, there actually are no new additions to the what-disastrous-thing-can-Clare-do-today list. The biggest problem I've had to deal with today is the definite beginnings of a double chin. This could become problematic, but hopefully my homemade gym, which includes stair box-steps and fabric conditioner bottle weights, will put an end to that. Thankfully having a camera for a face means you're not going to be able to notice it. 



I'm off out to inspect the nocturnal safety rating of a potential flat location (a definite must) and then for coffee with a friend, it almost sounds like I've got a social life. Here's hoping for no more metro detours.

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment