Clarabella Speaks.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Bring it all Back


Fear not! Hope has been fully restored, and it has come in the form of Zara's ss12 collection. It's seriously divine. It's got floaty florals, wonderful prints and subtly structured pieces that will cure all wardrobe blues. Just have a look at these...















There may be a lot in my selection but believe it or not I had to be pretty ruthless in getting it down to that many. It's high street at its best: elegant, feminine and a little bit edgy. Blair Waldorf would be proud! My purse is breathing a sigh of relief that there's no Zara within reach because if there was, I'd be pretty (thanks to the clothes, I'm not being arrogant) but my bank balance would not be. 

Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment