Clarabella Speaks.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare

Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Print Perfection

I was flicking through magazines at work when I came across this amazing silk print playsuit. It is so amazing, in fact, that I let out a little gasp (which I think bemused my next customer a little) so I thought I'd share the wonder with you, because really, you need to see this.


It is from D&G's SS12 collection and I don't know what it is about it but I desperately want it. In fact, I want the whole collection (it is linked below so you can experience the sheer amazingness for yourself). Before I saw the collection I thought I would probably just skip over the soon-to-be-current craze for prints but now I am on the lookout for anything remotely similar. Any collection that can turn my normally stubborn mind so drastically is definitely worth a look (not that really you need me to tell you that D&G can create something so fabulous). Unfortunately a look is all it will be at £650, so make sure it's a good one...

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2012RTW-DG/#slide=1

Bisous

No comments:

Post a Comment