Clarabella Speaks.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Let's Court

Two posts in one day?? You must be thinking you've struck gold (lol). It's cos I'm determined not to break my resolution before January is out!

The Court is a shoe that has never really appealed to me before, but it has been catching my eye more and more as I trawl the internet planning what's going on my unaffordable wish-list. I used to think of it as an un-interesting shoe, so maybe it's a sign that I'm getting old (20 is rapidly approaching), but i'm definitely going to invest (as a student it's the only term that can justify spending more than £50 on one item) in a pair. Haven't decided which ones yet, but here are some of my favourites...





Maybe I'll just invest in all 5...

Bisous.





No comments:

Post a Comment