Clarabella Speaks.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare

Sunday, 13 November 2011

It's the stuff dreams are made of.

On the off chance that anyone missed me and is wondering why after 4 posts I seemed to disappear, let me just say that, 1) You don't miss a good thing until it's gone (that thing being the internet) and 2) bringing a bowl of (boiling) water near your laptop will never end well, so take my advice and don't do it.


Now that everything is back in working order here's hoping my posting will be too!


For this evening, an enchanting quote by Ralph Lauren,
“I don't design clothes. I design dreams.” 
What an amazing mentality it would be to have, to think that every morning when we get dressed we are not putting on clothes but we are instead dressing ourselves in dreams. Granted it's a little over-indulgent and perhaps a bit naive, but then again that's what fashion is. Try losing yourself in a waking dream (waking being the key word, or the chances are you're going to be late) tomorrow morning and avoid the monday blues.





Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment