Clarabella Speaks.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Christmas Outfit Wishlist No.1.

Second year is a bitch let me tell you; the amount of work leaves me with little time to write a detailed blog 2/3 times a week, so instead I thought I'd trail the internet (or in today's case, the Topshop website) and create a new christmas-(party)-inspired outfit each day. Here is today's, what do you think?





I'm loving the maxi/midi style atm and with the V-neck and thigh slit in this, demure becomes a little bit sexy.



Team with these amazing heels to prevent black becoming dull and predictable and make sure everyone has style-envy.





I'm not normally a huge fan of accessories but these will add a not-too-empowering  final touch to a sophisticated outfit. Team with a high bun, red lips and minimal eyes and I promise you, you are ready to wow.

Apologies for the fact that you are going to have to use your imagination to see the completed outfit but unfortunately my student budget does not stretch as far as me being able to buy all these wonderful clothes and putting them together myself in a photo. At least it's better than reading. 

Ciao.






No comments:

Post a Comment