Clarabella Speaks.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" - Shakespeare

Thursday, 24 November 2011

And it's back to party outfits...no.4


Bonsoir. Two posts tonight in an attempt to make up for the 3 days I've missed because I know you've missed them (haha)...also it's an excuse not to read and who wouldn't jump at that opportunity?

I would probably take the cardigan off as soon as possible to show off the corset and because the outfit will look less cutesy without it howevs you've gotta be prepared for the cold so do it in style with this gem!


You could go tights or tightness with this. Me being me, and this  being winter,  I would probably go tights and I think they would bring the shoes and skirt together better!

How handy, matching ring and earrings that are actually nice! Team with a high bun and maybe work a bit of a metallic smokeyeye et voila, que guapa seas!



Hasta muy pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment